Resources, Tutorials and Downloads
With Office 365, there are new and improved services and apps available to you to help streamline your work productivity. We have compiled some of our favorite resources below for learning more about what’s possible with Office 365.
What to watchThe titles below all link to videos available on YouTube, Microsoft or Lynda.com. Lynda courses are free to UNC-Chapel Hill staff and faculty, but sign-in is required.
- What is Office 365 for business?
- What is Office 365?
- Using desktop apps with Office 365
- Office 365 tools overview
- When to use SharePoint or OneDrive
- Office 365 productivity training
- Reading, creating and sending an email
- Organizing mail with categories and folders
- Viewing and creating meetings in the calendar
- Sharing and viewing shared calendars
- Adding files to OneDrive